Rules and Regulations :
Students and their guardians must familiarise themselves with the rules
and regulation of the school. Failure to adhere to which results in their being
liable to appropriate disciplinary action.
- Students must come to school in prescribed neat school uniform on prescribed days.
- Attending the school prayer is compulsory.
1. The school will register names for admission in class in the month of
2. Registered applicants will be tested on the basis of standard
syllabus on a particular date in Feb. (Date will be given later)
3. Candidates, short listed on the basis of written test, may be called for an
interview and final list of selected students will be displayed in the school
Notice Board in the first week of March.
4. Selected students will be admitted within a week after publication of
5. Minimum age for the admission in P.G. is 2½ years, L.K.G. 3½ years and U.K.G. 4½ years – alongwith birth certificate.